Office cleaning is extremely important for the health and wellbeing of staff and visitors. It has a direct impact on how your business is perceived in the eyes of your consumers. An intriguing fact is that a clean office promotes higher productivity and creativity levels. Regular maintenance and disinfection decreases the chance of spreading illness and unplanned staff absence.
As more people are returning to the offices after a long period of working from home, it is crucial for every employer to provide healthy and safe conditions. Professional office cleaning and disinfection are recommended on a regular basis. Special attention must be paid to communal and high traffic areas, such as the staff kitchen, restrooms, printing machines and any shared workspace.
Most employers prefer the cleaning to be done out of hours with minimal disruption to the working process. PNP Cleaning services can offer early morning or evening slots to suit your needs. We take great care when it comes to details. Desks, keyboards and screens will also be cleaned and disinfected. In addition, we can use antibacterial and virucidal eco-friendly products to minimise the impact on the environment. They are also beneficial for staff or visitors who may be allergic to some chemicals.
Why do you need this service?
- To protect the health and wellbeing of your staff and visitors
- To increase the productivity levels of your team
- To ensure you portrait the right brand image in front of your consumers
What is it like to work with us?
- Flexible and timely service
- Reliable and fully trained team
- Impeccable quality delivered on every occasion
What is included in the service?
- Vacuuming carpets and polishing hard floors
- Cleaning and disinfection of communal areas, including staff washrooms, kitchen and WCs
- Wiping clean and sanitising germ breeding spots like door handles, desks, printing machines and phone handles.
- Emptying bins and replace bin bags
- Wiping skirting boards and painted surfaces
- Spot cleaning (e.g. tea spills)
- Fogging and disinfection with EV dry steam cleaning machine
- Cleaning air conditioning vents
- Car park cleaning
Where are our services available?
We cover a wide range of areas in London, including Canary Wharf, Battersea, Shepherd’s Bush, Kensington, Chelsea, Richmond, Wimbledon, Stratford, Chingford and Woodford Green. If your location is different, we might still be able to help. Contact us with your requirements and address and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we vet, screen and also train our cleaners to better equip them to perform office and commercial cleaning services.
It depends on the option you select. You do not need to provide cleaning products if you select the “including cleaning product” option. On the other hand, you will need to provide cleaning products if you select the “excluding cleaning product”
We recommend that someone is present to show the cleaners around, especially during the first cleaning. However, you do not have to be around if you feel comfortable with us cleaning your office in your absence. In addition, you will need to contact us to arrange access for our cleaners to their jobs
Cleaning products you maybe be interested in
NOVO PEN-OFF – £7.90
Novo Pen-off is a ready to use desk and table surface cleaner.
- Instantly removes ink, stamping ink, felt pen, sticky label adhesive, marker pen, ball pen, heel mark stains
- It can also be spot-applied, using the spray method
- Above all, it achieves amazing results while leaving pleasant scents in its wake
We offer 72 Hours guarantee – If you are not satisfied with our job within 72hours, we will come back for a re-clean
|Price excluding cleaning products||£13/hr|
|Price including cleaning products||£15/hr|